Hyperbolic Software has released a maintenance update for Doublet Scan, bringing it to version 10.1.2. Doublet Scan is a file search utility designed to locate duplicate file names on a users hard drive. The update features several bug fixes and interface mods. According to Hyperbolic Software:
Doublet Scan 10.1.2 was released.
Doublet Scan 10 is the most advanced program available to take advantage of the latest OS X technologies to find any kind of duplicates on your volumes.
Doublet Scan 10 is an evolution, completely redesigned and rewritten, of the older Doublet Scan that was designed for the Classic Mac OS and successively adapted for OS X.
- Fixed bug that crashed Doublet Scan when a search was terminated and the application was hidden
- Fixed bug that failed to update menu items when the mouse was dragged from one menu to another
- Fixed bug that prevented the display of help
- Fixed bug in the "Burn" framework
- Changed the find interface in the "Search" window
- Added the "Reveal in Finder" and "Open Selection" in the Contextual menu
You can find more information about the Doublet Scan 10 update at the Hyperbolic Software Web site. Doublet Scan 10.1.2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$25.00.