Hyperbolic Software has released an update for Doublet Scan, bringing it to version 10.1.7. Doublet Scan is a file search utility designed to locate duplicate file names on a users hard drive. The update features a new filter and item controls. According to Hyperbolic Software:
Doublet Scan 10.1.7 was released.
Doublet Scan 10 is the most advanced program available to take advantage of the latest OS X technologies to find any kind of duplicates on your volumes.
Doublet Scan 10 is an evolution, completely redesigned and rewritten, of the older Doublet Scan that was designed for the Classic Mac OS and successively adapted for OS X.
- Added a new filter that allows the user to search within, or exclude, a range of dates and sizes
- Added a new feature that allows the user to control the size and position of the columns in the found list
- Added the possibility to change the way to show the size of the items in the found list
- Added the possibility to exclude invisible items from a scan
- Improved the internationalization of the numbers
- Fixed a bug in the move algorithms so that now the program will continue working if a file not found error is encountered
- Fixed some minor bugs
You can find more information about the Doublet Scan 10 update at the Hyperbolic Software Web site. Doublet Scan 10.1.7 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$25.00.