INtex Publishing announced the immediate availability of Daily vX Notebook on Monday. Daily vX is journaling, note and diary application that supports QuickTime, AppleScript, importing and exporting HTML, XML, and more. It also integrates with FIleMaker Pro 8, iPhoto, Mail, Safari, and iCal. Daily vX is available for download at the INtex Publishing Web site, and is priced at US$19.
← Previous Article
The Apple Store is currently closed for an update, a sign that often (though not always) means Apple is about…
Next Article →
Apple recently launched a special repair program for eMacs that are suffering from video and power-related problems.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela with Dedicated Home Page
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry