IOGEAR on Tuesday introduced its Bluetooth Serial Adapter, which connects to a nine-pin serial port on an RS-232 device and enables wireless connectivity with another Bluetooth-enabled device. The US$99.95 adapter features a range of up to 330 feet, requires no driver and is compliant with Bluetooth 1.1 specifications, with support for authentication and encryption.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today