IOGEAR on Tuesday introduced its Bluetooth Serial Adapter, which connects to a nine-pin serial port on an RS-232 device and enables wireless connectivity with another Bluetooth-enabled device. The US$99.95 adapter features a range of up to 330 feet, requires no driver and is compliant with Bluetooth 1.1 specifications, with support for authentication and encryption.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi