IOGEAR on Tuesday introduced its Bluetooth Serial Adapter, which connects to a nine-pin serial port on an RS-232 device and enables wireless connectivity with another Bluetooth-enabled device. The US$99.95 adapter features a range of up to 330 feet, requires no driver and is compliant with Bluetooth 1.1 specifications, with support for authentication and encryption.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More