IOGEAR on Tuesday introduced its Bluetooth Serial Adapter, which connects to a nine-pin serial port on an RS-232 device and enables wireless connectivity with another Bluetooth-enabled device. The US$99.95 adapter features a range of up to 330 feet, requires no driver and is compliant with Bluetooth 1.1 specifications, with support for authentication and encryption.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors