Ilexsoft has released an update for HighDesign, bringing it to version 1.3. HighDesign is a utility designed for 2D CAD illustration. The update features numerous enhancements including new tools and quick unit switching. According to Ilexsoft:
Ilexsoft today announced the release of HighDesign 1.3, the powerful CAD application that simplifies the design process with a streamlined interface and advanced tools made easy for experts and newcomers alike. This latest release of HighDesign offers over 60 new user requested enhancements and quality improvements such as rulers, customizable shortcuts and a redesigned rectangle tool making HighDesign even more flexible and powerful.
Some of the key features of HighDesign 1.3 are:
- Rulers that provide quick unit switching, origin setting and selection bounds
- The new Shortcuts preferences panel allowing extensive customization of keyboard shortcuts of menu items and tools
- The new Line by Center tool
- An Offset property for hatch patterns to create multi-line hatches
- A redesigned rectangle tool that supports solid color fills, edge display and transparency
- A Line style property of the Create Slide tool that allows the easy creation of artistic effects
You can find more information about the HighDesign update at the Ilexsoft Web site. The update is free for registered users, while the full Standard version is available for US$149.95 and the Professional version is available for US$349.95.