Stone Design announced the immediate availability of Imaginator 2.2 on Tuesday. Imaginator takes advantage of Tigeris Core Image technology allowing you to apply over 100 effects to images. The updated version now includes 12 tutorial movies, 30 new photo enhancement effects, the ability to "unpaint" on layers, RAW image support, Mighty Mouse support, and more. It also now supports Intel-based Macs, as well as the current PowerPC models. Imaginator requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher, and is available at the Stone Design Web site. It is priced at US$49 with free upgrades for life.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi