Norbert M. Doerner has released an update for CDFinder, bringing it to version 3.6. CDFinder is a cataloging app designed for the file management of hard disks, DVDis and MP3is. The update features performance enhancements including improved export and bug fixes. According to Norbert M. Doerner:
The author today announced the immediate availability of CDFinder 3.6.
CDFinder is a very fast and powerful tool to catalog your hard disks, CD-ROMs, DVDs, floppies, ZIPs and anything else that spins. It has a great user interface and very useful search functions.
New in CDFinder 3.6:
- Improved export function (more than one catalog to be exported at once, great customization)
- Better display options: A new column displays the "Kind" of all items, and Carbon Help Tags are used to reveal more detail in some places
- Number of labels increased from 7 to 15
- Improved Audio-CD cataloging: Now recognizes Enhanced-CDs (with additional data tracks), and writes to local "AppleCD Remote" database
- New Version Check feature checks for new version of CDFinder at the CDFinder Homepage
- Smaller fixes and improvements, as usual
You can find more information about the CDFinder update at the CDFinder Web site. CDFinder 3.6 is availble for US$25.00.