MindCad announced the immediate availability of Incubator 2.0 on Tuesday. Incubator is an outliner and brainstorming application that lets you layout your ideas graphically. The new version is a Universal Binary application, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, includes collapsible branches, improved layout controls, adjustable annotation width, a new inspector panel, and more. Incubator 2.0 is available for download at the MindCad Web site, and is priced at US$49.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold