MindCad announced the immediate availability of Incubator 2.0 on Tuesday. Incubator is an outliner and brainstorming application that lets you layout your ideas graphically. The new version is a Universal Binary application, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, includes collapsible branches, improved layout controls, adjustable annotation width, a new inspector panel, and more. Incubator 2.0 is available for download at the MindCad Web site, and is priced at US$49.
Recent News See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck