Inferiis is now shipping an update for KeepAnEye, bringing it to version 1.7. KeepAnEye is a utility designed for the visual tracking of various types of data. The update features several enhancements including observer group exporting and Yahoo Stock Quotes support. According to Inferiis:
Inferiis is happy to announce that KeepAnEye 1.7 has just been released.
KeepAnEye is a multipurpose monitoring and notification utility which helps you to stay informed efficiently. It lets you watch pieces of information by generating visual representations which can be freely organized on the screen.
Moreover, it observes them and provides a general notification system upon dedicated events to warn you when something interesting happens. RSS feeds, pictures, Web pages, disk usage, software updates, IP addresses... Taking advantage of a flexible plug-in architecture, various kinds of information can be supported within a single, homogenous application.
This update aims to improve the overall user experience when using the application and introduces the new "Stock Quotes (Yahoo)" observer plug-in:
- The observers, groups and actions can now be exported into portable document files (for backup or exchange purpose for instance)
- Added full support for copying, pasting and duplicating the observers, groups and actions
- Added the "Stock Quotes (Yahoo)" observer plug-in which survey stock values from the Yahoo web site
- Updated the "eBay" and "MacUpdate" observer plug-ins to catch up with the new layout of the web sites
- The overall state is better preserved when quitting the application
- Enhanced the support for the contextual help (tool tips)
You can find more information about the KeepAnEye update at the Inferiis Web site. KeepAnEye pricing information is available by contacting the Inferiis sales team.