Shareware developer David Watanabe has released Inquisitor 1.0, an add-on for Safari that adds live, predictive searching based on not only the useris personal search history but also the search histories of every Google user. For example, Mr. Watanabe said that typing "amer" into the search field will suggest American Idol, American Airlines, American Express and similar items that begin with those letters. Inquisitor is free, although Mr. Watanabe does ask for a donation. Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" is required.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi