FM::Nexus recently released Inspector 1.1, its database analysis tool. Inspector helps FileMaker database developers analyze their database solutions for potential problems. The updated version improves reporting options, exports Database Design Reports, includes a new bug indicator, checks for incompatible script steps, and more. Inspector 1.1 is available at the FM::Nexus Web site, and is priced at US$399. The update is free to registered users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi