FM::Nexus recently released Inspector 1.1, its database analysis tool. Inspector helps FileMaker database developers analyze their database solutions for potential problems. The updated version improves reporting options, exports Database Design Reports, includes a new bug indicator, checks for incompatible script steps, and more. Inspector 1.1 is available at the FM::Nexus Web site, and is priced at US$399. The update is free to registered users.
Recent News See All »
- Beats Music Adds More User Controls to iOS App, Including ‘Tune Your Taste’
- Facebook Forces iPhone Users To Separate Messaging App
- Blockchain.info Brings Bitcoin Wallet App Back to App Store
- Lord & Taylor, Hudson’s Bay Company Deploy iBeacons in Stores
- Hilton to Turn Your iPhone into Your Hotel Room Key