FM::Nexus recently released Inspector 1.1, its database analysis tool. Inspector helps FileMaker database developers analyze their database solutions for potential problems. The updated version improves reporting options, exports Database Design Reports, includes a new bug indicator, checks for incompatible script steps, and more. Inspector 1.1 is available at the FM::Nexus Web site, and is priced at US$399. The update is free to registered users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad