FM::Nexus recently released Inspector 1.1, its database analysis tool. Inspector helps FileMaker database developers analyze their database solutions for potential problems. The updated version improves reporting options, exports Database Design Reports, includes a new bug indicator, checks for incompatible script steps, and more. Inspector 1.1 is available at the FM::Nexus Web site, and is priced at US$399. The update is free to registered users.
Recent News See All »
- Australia to Apple: Play by our Warranty Rules
- New Mac Pro Hits Stores December 19 for $2,999
- Apple CEO Tim Cook and Other Tech Leaders Press Obama for NSA Surveillance Reform
- Apple Gives Developers Until February 1st to Optimize App Submissions for iOS 7
- Samsung Reportedly Hires Former Apple Store Designer for Retail Expansion