FM::Nexus recently released Inspector 1.1, its database analysis tool. Inspector helps FileMaker database developers analyze their database solutions for potential problems. The updated version improves reporting options, exports Database Design Reports, includes a new bug indicator, checks for incompatible script steps, and more. Inspector 1.1 is available at the FM::Nexus Web site, and is priced at US$399. The update is free to registered users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay