Intelli Innovations, Inc. has released a full new version of IntelliMerge, bringing it to version 2.0. IntelliMerge is an email merge app that is fully customizable and has an integrated database. The latest version ships with several enhancements including an integrated styled text editor and Direct Mailing for OS X. According to Intelli Innovations:
Intelli Innovations Inc. today announced the release of IntelliMerge 2.0, a major upgrade to their business communication software for the Macintosh platform.
IntelliMerge 2.0 adds these significant new features:
- Integrated styled text editor with control for fonts, styles, sizes, and colors. Upon sending, the text is converted to HTML, optimized, and sent
- Direct Mailing (Mac OS X only) sends e-mail messages directly to target mail servers on select configurations, bypassing the need for a local SMTP mail server
- HTML Preview displays fully merged e-mail messages as they will appear on the readeris e-mail client
- Built-in POP3 Mail Checker scans e-mail boxes for bounces, responses, and test messages. Includes support for ISO-8859-1 decoding and APOP
- Batch Subscriber adds and removes message recipients in bulk, from manual input or a text file
- Recipient Finder locates, modifies, and/or deletes found recipients on command. Seamlessly supports Regular Expressions with name and e-mail field search capabilities
- Support for attachments with HTML messages, including the ability to embed an attached graphic within an HTML message
- Rewritten mailing engine supports SMTP Authentication (using new ESMTP support), new status flags, and custom status modification
- Recipients menu provides easy access to common recipient database functions, including new SQL Dump and XML database export functionality
- Subset Mailings allow users to select specific recipients from a list to be targeted for a specific message
- Powered by Valentina 1.8.10 Final from Paradigma Software, allowing application developers to generate IntelliMerge-compatible recipient database files. Includes a testing database file for sample use
You can find more information about the new IntelliMerge version at the Intelli Innovations Web site. IntelliMerge 2.0 is available for US$59.95.