Intelli Innovations, Inc. has released a new app for Mac users, IntelliMerge SQL 1.0. IntelliMerge SQL is a messaging utility designed for business environments. The app ships with built-in MySQL and OpenBase database support and several other features. According to Intelli Innovations:
Intelli Innovations, Inc. today unveiled IntelliMerge SQL, its new specialized database software for electronic business messaging.
Using any standard MySQL or OpenBase server as a data source, IntelliMerge SQL can create, preview, deploy, and report on dynamically created e-mail campaigns in a single, integrated software solution.
IntelliMerge SQL 1.0 features:
- Integrated campaign/message editor with plain text, styled text, html, and text/html combination messaging
- Instant Preview feature allows users to see the text, html, and source of a message before mailing, using original data from their database
- Built-in MySQL and OpenBase database support (no additional drivers or libraries required)
- Query filtering using IntelliMerge SQLis visual Query Builder, or optionally enter custom SQL commands for advanced record selection, multiple table joins, on-the-fly field modification, and other special options
- Support for file attachments, embedded multimedia files, and dynamically generated message headers
- IntelliMergeStatus recipient information field, automatically reported back to the original data source to indicate recipient mailing status, address validity, bounce notification, and/or specific campaign exclusion
- and more..
You can find more information about the IntelliMerge SQL release at the Intelli Innovations Web site. IntelliMerge SQL 1.0 is available starting at US$349.00.