Intelli Innovations, Inc. has released an update for IntelliMerge, bringing it to version 2.1.5. IntelliMerge is an email merge app that is fully customizable and has an integrated database. The update features iPod import support. According to Intelli Innovations:
Intelli Innovations, Inc. is pleased to announce IntelliMerge 2.1.5, adding the ability to import Contacts from the Apple iPod to its popular e-mail merge software for the Mac.
Instructions for importing Contacts from your iPod into IntelliMerge:
- Launch IntelliMerge, create a new recipient list
- Select "Import" from the Recipients menu, and click Apple iPod
- Plug in your iPod (mounting it as a hard drive), and press Import
Several related notes:
- Recipients without e-mail addresses, such as the sample iPod contact, will be ignored. vCards with multiple entries (such as the single "entourage.vcf" file generated by Appleis Entourage-to-iPod importer), will be correctly scanned for all records
- iPods will need the new iPod 1.1 software from Apple, along with some already-loaded contacts to import
- If more than one iPod is mounted on your computer, IntelliMerge will choose the one connected first.
You can find more information about the IntelliMerge update at the Intelli Innovations Web site. IntelliMerge 2.1.5 is available for US$79.95.