Intelli Innovations has released an update for IntelliScanner Collector, bringing it to version 1.0.5. The IntelliScanner Collector is a device/software kit designed for scanning barcode symbologies for inventory and item tracking. The update features improved searching and OCR PEn support, also from Intelli Innovations. According to Intelli Innovations:
Intelli Innovations, Inc. is pleased to announce IntelliScanner Collection 1.0.5, a maintenance update to the software component of its award-winning IntelliScanner Collector. The integrated hardware/software suite is a digital lifestyle solution for Mac OS X that automatically organizes books, movies, and music by simply scanning the barcode found on the item.
IntelliScanner Collector was introduced at Macworld Expo earlier this month.
Version 1.0.5 adds:
- Enhanced search functionality, including the ability to rapidly scan and physically available item directly into the search panel to quickly locate its record
- Support for tab-delimited exports of information about media objects
- Drag-and-drop support for moving CD artwork into iTunes
- Support for the IntelliScanner OCR Pen, released today
- Faster database operations for large media collections, especially those exceeding 5000 items
- The row height limits have been changed, allowing the user to fit more items on screen in a single view
You can find more information about the IntelliScanner Collector update at the Intelli Innovations Web site. The IntelliScanner Collector update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$199.00.