Intelli Innovations has released an update for IntelliPrompter, bringing it to version 1.1. IntelliPromter is a utility designed for text prompting display and projection. The update adds several new enhancements including improved speed control and expanded prompting features. According to Intelli Innovations:
Intelli Innovations, Inc., developers of innovative hardware and software for Macintosh, today announced its first product in a new line of multimedia solutions: IntelliPrompter 1.0. Designed from the ground up for Mac OS X, IntelliPrompter prompts text automatically on a screen or projector for presentations, media production, personal coaching/practice, and more.
Intelli Innovations, Inc. is pleased to announce IntelliPrompter 1.1, a new functionality update to its dynamic teleprompting software for the Mac. This update adds reverse directional prompting, a revised speed control system, background teleprompting, automatic full screen posititioning, and other features.
IntelliPrompter 1.1 adds:
- Reverse directional prompting
- Background teleprompting
- New precision speed control system, on a revised speed scale of 1 to 100
- Redesigned speed editor interface, designed to avoid confusion from the initial release, which incorrectly implied that multiplying the speed and step would result in a meaningful speed "number"
- iRemote multi-screen controller: now faster to respond to triggered on-screen commands
- Enhanced Full Screen Mode: menubar is now hidden during all full-screen procedures
- Mutliple screen auto-positioning: users can now pull the IntelliPrompter display into full-screen mode on any machine connected to their Mac by simply dragging the editor to that window and clicking "Full Screen"
- Numerous bug fixes from the initial 1.0 release
You can find more information about the IntelliPrompter update at the Intelli Innovations Web site. IntelliPromter 1.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available starting at US$79.95.