Allume Systems announced the immediate availability of the French, German, and Japanese localizations of Internet Cleanup 3.0 on Monday. Internet Cleanup manages routine clearing of auto-fill information, email attachments, web cache files, offers Spyware protection, and browser cookie management. Non-english versions of Internet Cleanup are available from Allumeis distribution partners. It retails for US$29.99, upgrades cost $14.99.
← Previous Article
Creative Manager announced that a major update to Creative Manager Pro will be available by the end of November. The…
Next Article →
SimpleTech Inc. on Monday added the 4GB SimpleDrive Mini to its line-up of storage products.
Recent News See All »
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures