Finance is available for US$20. You can find more information at Mr. Yencois Web site.
Finance for Mac is the award-winning personal checking, savings, and credit card account management program from YENCO.COM. It features quick and easy setup, pop-up menus and FileLink to speed data entry, automatic calculations, account overview, account searching, built in context-aware help, and much more! It is fully compatible with Mac OS 9.1.
The new version fixes an obscure bug with the general search feature and corrects a problem with some of the help files which prevented them from being accessed withing Finance.
← Previous Article
TechSono Engineering has updated their Usent News file tool, PixMachineMac, to version 1.0.6. PixMacineMac allows users to download and assemble…
Next Article →
Say, what was a computer like in 1989? Just how much did a top of the line PC go for…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela with Dedicated Home Page
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry