Finance is available for US$20. You can find more information at Mr. Yencois Web site.
Finance for Mac is the award-winning personal checking, savings, and credit card account management program from YENCO.COM. It features quick and easy setup, pop-up menus and FileLink to speed data entry, automatic calculations, account overview, account searching, built in context-aware help, and much more! It is fully compatible with Mac OS 9.1.
The new version fixes an obscure bug with the general search feature and corrects a problem with some of the help files which prevented them from being accessed withing Finance.
← Previous Article
TechSono Engineering has updated their Usent News file tool, PixMachineMac, to version 1.0.6. PixMacineMac allows users to download and assemble…
Next Article →
Say, what was a computer like in 1989? Just how much did a top of the line PC go for…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Look Out Apple Haters, Android’s Monopoly on Large Screens Will End
- Why Apple Didn’t Try to Copy Google Glass
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters