Finance is available for US$20. You can find more information at Mr. Yencois Web site.
Finance for Mac is the award-winning personal checking, savings, and credit card account management program from YENCO.COM. It features quick and easy setup, pop-up menus and FileLink to speed data entry, automatic calculations, account overview, account searching, built in context-aware help, and much more! It is fully compatible with Mac OS 9.1.
The new version fixes an obscure bug with the general search feature and corrects a problem with some of the help files which prevented them from being accessed withing Finance.
← Previous Article
TechSono Engineering has updated their Usent News file tool, PixMachineMac, to version 1.0.6. PixMacineMac allows users to download and assemble…
Next Article →
Say, what was a computer like in 1989? Just how much did a top of the line PC go for…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity