J2S has released an update for J2SEditor, bringing it to version 1.2. J2SEditor is an IPTC caption editor designed for editing picture documents. The update features full screen display, repeatable IPTC fields, and other enhancements. According to J2S:
J2S announces the availability of version 1.2 of its J2SEditor, an IPTC caption editor with file management capabilities for MacOS X.
Designed for professional photographers and photo agencies, J2SEditor is used to view images according to their colour profile, sort files and add or modify textual meta-data of graphics files, individually or in batch, without affecting the documents (e.g. the caption of a JPEG file can be updated without recompression of the document).
New in version 1.2:
- Creation of thumbnails and display of documents based on colour profile
- Drag&drop to change the number of items displayed in the grid
- Full screen display (folder area and tool bar can be hidden)
- Inspector computes the printed size according to selected resolution
- Possibility to crop a picture
- Non-degrading option for operations such as rotations and crops
- Repeatable IPTC fields are fully supported. Carriage returns are used as field separators and the number of characters per field is checked according to the field status
- A carriage return is automatically inserted in repeatable fields when double-clicking an entry from the suggested values lists
You can find more information about the J2SEditor update at the J2S Web site. J2SEditor 1.2 is available for US$250.00.