JTech Softworks has released an update for PMX, bringing it to version 2.24. PMX is a utility designed for project management. The update features viewing mods and bug fixes. According to JTech Softworks:
JTECH SOFTWORKS, INC. RELEASES LATEST VERSION OF POPULAR MAC OS X
PROJECT MANAGEMENT APPLICATION
The Mac OS X market is in sore need of a quality, simple to use project management application. To fill this need has been the driving motivation behind the folks at JTech Softworks, Inc. In recognition of this, JTech Softworks, Inc. is proud to announce the availability of PXM 2.10, its flagship project management application for Mac OS X.
New features for 2.24 include:
- Auto open last used file
- Ability to display global blocked dates in Gantt View
- Preference for changing displayed start day of week to actual start day of week instead of weekend day prior
- Added ability to dynamically scale Gantt View using a slider control
- Added current scale readout to the Gantt View
- Color preference for blocked dates color
- Bug fixes, stability and more. See the changes.txt file located in the download
You can find more information about the PMX update at the JTech Softworks Web site. The PMX update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$59.95.