JTech Softworks has released an update for PMX, bringing it to version 2.10. PMX is a utility designed for project management. The update features expanded printing options and new reports. According to JTech Softworks:
The Mac OS X market is in sore need of a quality, simple to use project management application. To fill this need has been the driving motivation behind the folks at JTech Softworks, Inc. In recognition of this, JTech Softworks, Inc. is proud to announce the availability of PXM 2.10, its flagship project management application for Mac OS X.
Some of the new or improved features you get with PMX 2.10:
- Ability to print Project and Resource views as well as Gantt
- PDF Export of Gantt, Project and Resource views
- HTML Export of full project, including a PNG image of the Gantt view
- Two new reports: PERT Chart and Resource Overbooking
- Many bug fixes
- HUGE increases in performance throughout the application
You can find more information about the PMX update at the JTech Softworks Web site. PMX is available for US$59.95.