Redcort Software has updated Virtual Time Clock to version 3.04. Virtual Time Clock allows employers to easily track the number of hours employees spend on various projects during the work day. The program also allows hours to be reported and managed over the Internet. According to Redcort Software:
Virtual TimeClock is Redcort Softwareis full featured software replacementto traditional employee time clocks. Net TimeClock is the companion personalnetwork client for Virtual TimeClock Professional. This importantmaintenance release adds several program refinements and addresses a numberof minor bugs and compatibility issues, including:
- Printing compatibility expanded and enhanced.
- Enhanced exporting now supports both comma and tab delimited file output.
- New 5 and 10 user License packs for Virtual TimeClock Pro.
- Fixed several bugs enabling better worker access
- Fixed configuration bug to ensure proper display of report detail.
- Improved memory management.
Virtual Time Clock is available for US$149. You can find more information at the Redcort Software web site.