MouseWorks for OS X does not currently work with the Griffin iMate ADB-to-USB adapter, and will not be able to do so until Griffin releases OS X drivers for the iMate (currently under development according to Griffinis website). Kensington ADB devices will only work properly with MouseWorks for OS X if they are connected to the ADB port on one of the early G3 computers.
If you have a Turbo Mouse Pro or Expert Mouse Pro, please be aware that in this version of MouseWorks, DirectLaunch buttons must be programmed manually; pressing and holding the button to program it is not currently supported as it was under OS 9. To program a button manually:
- Open the MouseWorks control panel
- Click the DirectLaunch tab
- Choose LaunchURL? from any response menu
- Type in the URL you wish that button to launch, and an optional label, then click OK.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each button you want to program
You can find more information, including download links, at the Kensington Web site.