ClaireWare Software has released an update for Keyboard Maestro, bringing it to version 1.1.3. Keyboard Maestro is an OS X hot key utility designed for faster keystroke functionality. The update includes improved OS 10.2 support and minor bug fixes. According to ClaireWare Software:
I am please to announce the release of Keyboard Maestro version 1.1.3. This release fixes a few minor bugs and improves Keyboard Maestrois support for Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar).
For anybody who works on their Mac, Keyboard Maestro is an essential utility to perform many different tasks simply by pressing a few keys. Keyboard Maestro allows you to spend more time working and less time mousing, clicking, and typing to get your work done. Keyboard Maestro has three core features built into it to make working on the Mac much simpler: Hot Keys, Program Switcher, and Clipboard Switcher.
Whatis New In This Release:
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.2
- Fixed application targeting bug that manifested when multiple copies of a targeted application was on the hard drive
- Fixed a bug which prevented the iAi key from being the value for a "Type Keystroke" action
- Hot key editor will now create an appropriate action for the type of file dragged onto it from the Finder
- Extended drag support to the various application lists
You can find more information about the Keyboard Maestro update at the ClaireWare Software Web site. Keyboard Maestro 1.1.3 is available for US$20.00.