Keyspan announced public beta versions of software for several of its products with support for Intel-based Macs and Appleis Front Row on Wednesday. The updated software with Intel support is available for Keyspanis USB serial adapters and USB Server products. Front Row support has been added to the companyis IR remote control products, letting you use the Digital Media Remote, Express Remote, and Remote for iTunes instead of the Apple Remote. The beta software should be finalized some time in February, and is available for download at the Keyspan Web site.
← Previous Article
DEVONtechnologies has released the second public Beta of its intelligent Internet search assistant DEVONagent 2.0, with the final version scheduled…
Next Article →
Searchlight, released Wednesday, is a new application that enables Spotlight searches across your network.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album