Keyspan announced public beta versions of software for several of its products with support for Intel-based Macs and Appleis Front Row on Wednesday. The updated software with Intel support is available for Keyspanis USB serial adapters and USB Server products. Front Row support has been added to the companyis IR remote control products, letting you use the Digital Media Remote, Express Remote, and Remote for iTunes instead of the Apple Remote. The beta software should be finalized some time in February, and is available for download at the Keyspan Web site.
← Previous Article
DEVONtechnologies has released the second public Beta of its intelligent Internet search assistant DEVONagent 2.0, with the final version scheduled…
Next Article →
Searchlight, released Wednesday, is a new application that enables Spotlight searches across your network.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iOS 8 HealthKit-compatible Apps Hit the App Store [Updated]
- FBI Cranky at Apple for Securing iOS, Only Has Itself (and NSA) to Blame
- iOS 8: Using Handoff on Mobile Devices
- Shellshock Flaw Poses Big Security Threat for Mac, other Unix Systems
- Apple Features ‘Actual Size’ iPhone 6/Plus in Rolling Stone Ad
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman
- Grading Apple’s Snafus: Which Ones Are Major, Which Ones Will Blow Over
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus Success Now in Developers Hands