Keyspan announced public beta versions of software for several of its products with support for Intel-based Macs and Appleis Front Row on Wednesday. The updated software with Intel support is available for Keyspanis USB serial adapters and USB Server products. Front Row support has been added to the companyis IR remote control products, letting you use the Digital Media Remote, Express Remote, and Remote for iTunes instead of the Apple Remote. The beta software should be finalized some time in February, and is available for download at the Keyspan Web site.
← Previous Article
DEVONtechnologies has released the second public Beta of its intelligent Internet search assistant DEVONagent 2.0, with the final version scheduled…
Next Article →
Searchlight, released Wednesday, is a new application that enables Spotlight searches across your network.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous