MAKI Enterprises has released an update for Kids GoGoGo, bringing it to version 5.2. Kids GoGoGo is a parental control app designed to limit inappropriate site viewing for children. The app has an extensive database to pull from as well as the ability to recognize unknown adult sites by analogy. The update features performance enhancements including OS 10.1.3 support and bug fixes. According to MAKI Enterprises:
MAKI Enterprise releases parental control program Kids GoGoGo 5.2 for MacOS and Mac OSX.
Changes in Kids GoGoGo 5.2:
- Support Addition of addresses by file and by URL
- URL addition can be much easier
- Export the user data is supported
- The policy of restriction judgment is slightly changed
- Now Kids GoGoGo try to block the doubtful/questionable sites too
- Support Mac OS X 10.1.3
You can find more information about the Kids GoGoGo update at the MAKI Enterprises Web site. Kids GoGoGo 5.2 is available for US$30.00.