Koingo Software has reeleased an update for Mac Pilot, bringing it to version 1.1. Mac Pilot is a utility designed for expanding OS X functionality. The update adds several new enhancements including an Exposé button and a cache/history cleaner. According to Koingo Software:
Koingo Software is pleased to announce another massive update to our amazing Mac Pilot application! This program lets you change tons of hidden features in Mac OS X, as well as provides a User Interface for many common command line functions.
This current versionis MAIN HIGHLIGHT is the fact that it can "erase your tracks." It can clear your Recent Files in NUMEROUS applications, empty Safari & IE Cookies/History, and much more! However, there are plenty other GREAT new features as well, like the ability to turn on the Exposé BUTTON!
CHANGES IN THIS VERSION:
- New Feature: Display Expose button
- New Feature: Revert to defaults reverts to a PRE-MAC PILOT settings
- New Feature: Toggle Get Info window animations
- New Feature: Renew DHCP lease
- New Feature: Change Startup Mode: Normal, Verbose, SingleUser
- New Feature: Ability to disable the FORCE option for prebining
- New Feature: Prebind only a selected folder/disk
- New Feature: Rebuild LOCATE database
- New Feature: Rebuild WHATIS database
- New Feature: Create Symbolic Folder/File link
- New Feature: Skip disk image checksum verification
- New Feature: Cocoa application window resize speed
- New Feature: Idle Hard Disk Spindown time
- New Feature: Scrollbar Arrow Placement (all 4 options)
- New Feature: CACHE & HISTORY CLEANER
- Bug Fix: Dock minimize effect properly retained when set
- Optimization: Commands now run much more quickly, and program launch time is LESS THAN HALF of that of Cocktail
You can find more information about the Mac Pilot update at the Koingo Software Web site. Mac Pilot 1.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$9.95.