Konspos? makes its debut in Konfabulator 1.7. Konspos? is a hotkey that brings all your running Widgets forward on a background that separates them from the rest of your desktop environment. Once itis active you can move, interact, and edit all your Widgets, regardless of their Windows level. This makes Desktop level Widgets even more appealing than ever! Plus itis just a blast to play with.
In addition to this exciting new feature we also have completely reworked our text engine to support international characters and character sets. This means you can run all those cool Japanese Widgets without having to make your primary language Japanese.
Hereis the short list of changes in 1.7:
- Added Konspos? - press F8 to reveal all your Widgets, move them about and press it again to return to where you were (or hold it down and release for a quick headis up of your Widgets)
- Added international text support (UNICODE source files are now supported.)
- Added ability for developers to launch their preferred text editor via debug output
- Added Danish translation
- Implemented non-function key hotkeys (letters and punctuation). Such hotkeys require at least 2 modifiers
- Many other fixes and enhancements
You can find more information about the Konfabulator update at the Konfabulator Home Page. Konfabulator is available as freeware.