LAJ Design announced the immediate availability of vSlideshow 1.0 on Friday. vSlideshow lets photographers build watermarked slideshows that can be distributed to clients without having to worry about the images being used without authorization. The application imports images and audio, supports multiple text lines, and exports to the QuickTime .mov format. vSlideshow is available for download at the LAJ Design Web site, and is priced at US$16.50.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless