Pay & Play Software has released a maintenance update for Mail Merge Pro, bringing it to version 2.0.2. Mail Merge Pro is a label and mail merge app. The new version has bug fixes and OS X support. According to Pay & Play Software:
Pay&Play Software today updated Mail Merge Pro (MMP) for MacOS 9 and MacOS X 10.
Version 2.0.2 adds a work around for the OS X 10.1 screen redraw problem, and adds Drag and Drop support for images. Registered users may update by simply downloading the latest version from the web site.
Mail Merge Pro is a powerful, professional label and mail merge application. Choose from over 800 Avery presets or create your own! Use built in drawing tools to get just the right look.
Mail Merge Pro combines a powerful feature set with ease of use:
- Available in both a Classic and OS X version
- Over 800 Avery presets
- Create your own label formats
- Merge data from a text file
- You can use different font, style, size, justification, and color for the label text
- Design your own borders and backgrounds
- Add almost any type of image
- Scale the image to the exact size you want
- Precise placement of images and text objects
- Start from any label on the sheet
- great for partially used sheets of labels
- Print as many copies of any label you wish
- On-line tutorial available
You can find more information about the Mail Merge Pro update at the Pay & Play web site. Mail Merge Pro 2.0.2 is available for US$29.95.