The latest MacNotables podcast has TidBits publisher, Adam Engst, TMO columnist and author, Ted Landau, and MacVoices host, Chuck Joiner sharing their views on the pending law suits against Apple for the design of iTunes and the iPodis volume. They also give their perspective on the new 1GB iPod nano, and the shuffleis new pricing. The MacNotables podcast is available at the MacNotables Web site, and you can subscribe to it via RSS here.
← Previous Article
Nisus Software announced the immediate availability of Nisus Writer Express 2.6.1 on Friday.
Next Article →
Apple on Friday updated its Hot Deals Web site with new specials from MacMall, Mac Game Store, Publishing Perfection, and…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters
- Apple’s iTunes: Ample Demonstration of Harvard’s Law
- 8 Good Reasons to Leave Apple’s OS X Utility Apps Behind