The latest MacNotables podcast has TidBits publisher, Adam Engst, TMO columnist and author, Ted Landau, and MacVoices host, Chuck Joiner sharing their views on the pending law suits against Apple for the design of iTunes and the iPodis volume. They also give their perspective on the new 1GB iPod nano, and the shuffleis new pricing. The MacNotables podcast is available at the MacNotables Web site, and you can subscribe to it via RSS here.
← Previous Article
Nisus Software announced the immediate availability of Nisus Writer Express 2.6.1 on Friday.
Next Article →
Apple on Friday updated its Hot Deals Web site with new specials from MacMall, Mac Game Store, Publishing Perfection, and…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iOS 8 In-Depth Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Preorder Undergoing Massive Fail, Twitter Freaks Out