The latest MacNotables podcast has TidBits publisher, Adam Engst, TMO columnist and author, Ted Landau, and MacVoices host, Chuck Joiner sharing their views on the pending law suits against Apple for the design of iTunes and the iPodis volume. They also give their perspective on the new 1GB iPod nano, and the shuffleis new pricing. The MacNotables podcast is available at the MacNotables Web site, and you can subscribe to it via RSS here.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)