The latest MacNotables podcast has TidBits publisher, Adam Engst, TMO columnist and author, Ted Landau, and MacVoices host, Chuck Joiner sharing their views on the pending law suits against Apple for the design of iTunes and the iPodis volume. They also give their perspective on the new 1GB iPod nano, and the shuffleis new pricing. The MacNotables podcast is available at the MacNotables Web site, and you can subscribe to it via RSS here.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold