TECSoft announced today its new Workflow Automation with AppleScript Training CD. The interactive CD teaches AppleScript and how to create powerful software automation solutions, and is the culmination of TECSoftis extensive experience as the leading AppleScript training and development firm.
AppleScript is Apple Computeris English-like scripting language used to automate key tasks performed on the Macintosh computer. Itis like automatic pilot for the Mac. With AppleScript users can increase productivity and save time to work smarter, not harder.
With TECSoftis training CD you donit have to be a programmer to get started and be productive with AppleScript. Along with teaching AppleScript fundamentals, the training also covers scripting FileMaker Pro, Canto Cumulus, QuarkXPress and the Finder. The CD reinforces AppleScript concepts with hands-on exercises that conclude with the user scripting real-world AppleScript automation solutions. The CD also features:
- 12 hours of training content.
- 26 QuickTime movies showing AppleScript demos, key concepts, and solutions to the training exercises
- 13 hands-on exercises designed to reinforce learning
- Demos of real-world AppleScript automation solutions
- all required software including run-time or trial versions of FileMaker Pro, Canto Cumulus, and QuarkXPress, as well as the scripts for the demos and exercises.
- An easy to use, Aqua-like interface.
- Easy tracking of a useris progress through the training.
- An extensive interactive glossary of AppleScript terms.
- Web links to important AppleScript sites.
- Mac OS X compatability in the Classic environment.
The AppleScript Training CD is available until June 15th for US$99, and after that for US$149. You can find more information at the TECSoft Web site.