Light Crafts released LightZone 2.0 on Wednesday, adding Intel support to the digital photographeris editing and image management application. In addition to Universal Binary support, the new version also adds an integrated "digital darkroom," improved ZoneMapper and ToneMapper tools, image batch processing, image editing templates, improved Camera RAW support, and more. LightZone 2.0 is priced at US$249.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch