Light Crafts released LightZone 2.0 on Wednesday, adding Intel support to the digital photographeris editing and image management application. In addition to Universal Binary support, the new version also adds an integrated "digital darkroom," improved ZoneMapper and ToneMapper tools, image batch processing, image editing templates, improved Camera RAW support, and more. LightZone 2.0 is priced at US$249.95.
← Previous Article
WiebeTech announced the immediate availability of two new SilverSATA drive enclosures on Wednesday.
Next Article →
Zofunk Products announced the immediate availability of its KeyGuard keyboard covers for Apple's MacBook and MacBook Pro on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Watchmaker Says Apple Tried to Poach His Employees for ‘Swiss Made’ iWatch
- 2 Hidden Tricks Reveal Network Info in Apple’s AirPort Utility 6
- How Apple is Exploiting Android’s Weakness
- Tim Cook Soundly Rejects Politics of the NCPPR, Suggests Group Sell Apple’s Stock
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says AZ Project Will Create Ecosystem with Thousands of Jobs