Light Crafts released LightZone 2.0 on Wednesday, adding Intel support to the digital photographeris editing and image management application. In addition to Universal Binary support, the new version also adds an integrated "digital darkroom," improved ZoneMapper and ToneMapper tools, image batch processing, image editing templates, improved Camera RAW support, and more. LightZone 2.0 is priced at US$249.95.
← Previous Article
WiebeTech announced the immediate availability of two new SilverSATA drive enclosures on Wednesday.
Next Article →
Zofunk Products announced the immediate availability of its KeyGuard keyboard covers for Apple's MacBook and MacBook Pro on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
- Create Clickable App Idea Prototypes, No Code Required With Marvel
- Jeff Gamet Recaps Macworld/iWorld 2014 at Estes Park User Group
- Apple, Samsung Sign on for CTIA’s Smartphone Kill Switch
- Judge Cote Denies Apple Request to Stop State Ebook Antitrust Cases
- LaCie Warns Customers of Year-Long Credit Card Breach