Light Crafts released LightZone 2.0 on Wednesday, adding Intel support to the digital photographeris editing and image management application. In addition to Universal Binary support, the new version also adds an integrated "digital darkroom," improved ZoneMapper and ToneMapper tools, image batch processing, image editing templates, improved Camera RAW support, and more. LightZone 2.0 is priced at US$249.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi