Light Crafts released LightZone 2.0 on Wednesday, adding Intel support to the digital photographeris editing and image management application. In addition to Universal Binary support, the new version also adds an integrated "digital darkroom," improved ZoneMapper and ToneMapper tools, image batch processing, image editing templates, improved Camera RAW support, and more. LightZone 2.0 is priced at US$249.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure