illumineX has announced updates for the line of Mac OS X arcade games. The OS X games feature the Aqua look and feel and are designed to alleviate boredom. The updates include improved 10.1 stability and performance enhancements. According to illumineX:
illumineX today announced updates to their popular arcade games for Mac OS X.
In the last few months, tens of thousands of people have discovered BabelBloX, MarbleX, and RoX. A steady stream of hundreds of downloads a week show the growing popularity of these colorful, Aquafied, and challenging arcade and puzzle games.
These updates include:
- Stability improvements for running on Mac OS X 10.1
- Improved Software Update feature added to all three games
- New feature to automatically fetch a misplaced license key
- BabelBloX "Magic Wands" can be disabled in the Preferences panel, to make games harder to play
- BabelBloX would occasionally fail to detect a game-end state. This has been fixed.
You can find more information about the game updates at the illumineX Web site. BabelBloX and RoX are available for US$19.95, and MarbleX.