Proteron LLC has released an update for LiteSwitch X, bringing it to version 1.0.1. LiteSwitch X is a keyboard utility designed for app switching in OS X. The update ships with new features and bug fixes. According to Proteron LLC:
Proteron LLC today announced that LiteSwitch X, the premiere keyboard application switcher for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 1.0.1.
LiteSwitch X is a complete rewrite for Mac OS X of Proteronis earlier offering, LiteSwitch 1.0. LiteSwitch 1.0 was the most popular keyboard application switcher for Mac OS 9, offering Windows Alt-tab style switching in a clean, elegant solution that was also free. While the Dock offers limited keyboard switching under OS X, LiteSwitch X offers greater flexibility and control.
Version 1.0.1 - New Features:
- Added a hot-key "M" to invoke the appis contextual menu
- Added French translation (thanks to Pierre Haberer and Ronald Leroux!)
- Improved hot-key compatibility with international keyboards
- opacity preference added: "Transparency" of type float
- fade preference added: "Fade" of type boolean
- Sometimes LiteSwitch X wouldnit load at login
- Fixed "LiteSwitch Brings All Forward" mode so that it works with multiple instances of the same app
You can find more information about the LiteSwitch X update at the Proteron LLC Web site. LiteSwitch X 1.0.1 is available as freeware.