Lynda.com announced on Monday that it is offering a series of free Photoshop CS3 beta training videos. The Photoshop CS3 Beta One-on-One Preview series includes 90 minutes of training with Deke McClelland that covers the new features in the Photoshop public beta, complete with step-by-step exercise files. The QuickTime videos are available at the Lynda.com Web site, and are available to anyone with a free Lynda.com account.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed