MCE Technologies on Thursday introduced a new slot-loading 8X iBook SuperDrive upgrade with DVD-R Dual Layer and DVD+R Double Layer support. Compatible with all 12- and 14-inch G3 and G4 iBooks, the upgrade can write to DVD+/-R/RW media at 8X speed and to DVD+/-R Double and Dual Layer media at 4X speed. Pricing is US$199. The drive is compatible with iTunes, iDVD, Finder Burning, iPhoto and DVD Player. Mac OS X v110.2 or higher is required.
← Previous Article
The folks at Ars technica have performed another one of their technology surgeries, this time dissecting a Mighty Mouse.
Next Article →
Daystar Technology has released a new flat panel iMac upgrade that boosts the computer's speed to 1.35GHz.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman