MCE Technologies on Thursday introduced a new slot-loading 8X iBook SuperDrive upgrade with DVD-R Dual Layer and DVD+R Double Layer support. Compatible with all 12- and 14-inch G3 and G4 iBooks, the upgrade can write to DVD+/-R/RW media at 8X speed and to DVD+/-R Double and Dual Layer media at 4X speed. Pricing is US$199. The drive is compatible with iTunes, iDVD, Finder Burning, iPhoto and DVD Player. Mac OS X v110.2 or higher is required.
← Previous Article
The folks at Ars technica have performed another one of their technology surgeries, this time dissecting a Mighty Mouse.
Next Article →
Daystar Technology has released a new flat panel iMac upgrade that boosts the computer's speed to 1.35GHz.
Recent News See All »
- Coin Credit Card Launches Beta, Pushes Final Release to Spring 2015
- Apple Releases OS Yosemite Public Beta 2, iTunes 12 Beta
- Report Claims Apple Scrambling After Last Minute iPhone 6 Screen Redesign
- Apple Adds Humana, UnitedHealth to HealthKit Discussions
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’