UNI SOFTWARE PLUS is proud to announce version 1.3 of its popular music software easy beat.
Besides a couple of other improvements and bug fixes, the new version offers a global tempo controller view that can be used to define tempo variations over a song. All tempo changes can be defined relative to a global "nominal tempo".
With easy beat, you can compose your songs by drawing notes or recording them with a MIDI instrument, see up to 16 tracks in multiple views, choose from 128 instruments and 9 drum sets, print the score and tabulature, add effects and variations, listen to your song using QuickTime or an external synthesizer, and create MIDI files or QuickTime movies for the web.
As its name suggests, easy beat is music for the Mac as it should be: powerful, yet easy to use. Instead of the usual tool-based user interface, easy beat uses a simple and intuitive point-and-click technique. Adding, selecting, moving, copying notes - all these operations are done with simple mouse gestures.
easy beat features:
- up to 16 tracks plus a metronome track
- 128 instruments plus 9 drum kits with the QuickTime synthesizer; when an external synthesizer is used, easy beat can use ALL its instruments.
- search the Internet for MIDI files
- multiple views (score, drum, keyboard, TAB, chords, controllers)
- import and export of standard MIDI files
- export of QuickTime movies and AIFF files
- background music (play a song while you edit it or work with their programs)
- single-track real-time recording (requires a MIDI adapter and a MIDI instrument)
- stylistic variations (shuffle, emphasis, arpeggio, delay, ...)
- high-quality score printing
- Internet search for MIDI files
- templates for frequently used note and controller fragments
- built-in guitar tuner
Easy Beat is available for US$89. You can find more information at the Uni Software Plus Web site.