MP3 Rage 3.1 change history:
- Added support for converting Finder comments to ID3 tags (like the filename to tag converter).
- Added support for long filenames when converting filenames to tags.
- Added support for long filenames in the MP3 Renamer on Mac OS 9.x.
- Added support for long filenames in the MP3 Organizer (folder names can now be up to 255 characters).
- Fixed problems converting from Unicode with some filenames (e.g. those with bullets).
- Add support for using iTunes as preferred player.
- Improved player song stats, speed up opening playlists, and fixed the save menu item.
- Removed flashing when resizing a column in the Ragester search window.
- Fixed folder routing when dropping them onto the application icon.
- Added support for closing all windows by holding down the option key when closing a window.
- Fixed problem restoring window positions if the window was collapsed when closed.
- Removed redundant filename info when queuing a Napster download.
- Limit excessive results from OpenNap servers.
- Scale embedded artwork to fit in the artwork editor to avoid cutting off album covers and made window resizable.
MP3 Rage is the definitive collection of tools for MP3 enthusiasts. You can search for and download thousands of MP3is from the Internet using the Napster(tm) music sharing system and the Gnutella file sharing system, edit ID3 tags, analyze MP3is and adjust their sound volume automatically to play at similar levels, export MP3 files to AIFF format for burning CDis, play MP3 files, catalog, organize, rename, find, and change thousands of MP3 files and their ID3 tags quickly and painlessly. It does all this with a clean, powerful, and easy-to-use interface.
MP3 Rage is available for US$24.95 and you can find more information about it at Chaoticis Web site.