The good people at the MUG Center have updated the groupis Web site with another week of Mac User Group news. Headlining this weekis news is an upcoming meeting of the North Coast MUG that will feature none other than Phil Schiller, Appleis vice president of Worldwide Marketing. There are other events coming up as well. From the MUG Center:
The North Coast Macintosh User Group will host a very special guest at their November 20 meeting: Phil Schiller, Apple Vice President of Worldwide Marketing will be speaking on MacOS X, the iPod, and more. If you are in the region, be sure to attend this special MUG appearance by a member of Appleis senior management team.
David Roemer of the Apple Core @ Emory (ACE) has contributed to our new Special Reports section with a summary of their iPod Sneak Preview from November 8.
MUG Leaders: If you arenit signed up on the MUG Centeris Newsletter Content Email List, you are missing articles that can bolster your newsletter content and inform your membership. List members can access all posted articles through the archives.
The Coming Week On The MUG Event Calendar:
- November 12
- APCUG Fall Conference - Las Vegas (in conjunction with COMDEX) - Through November 14
- November 14
- Silicon Mountain Macintosh User Group - Appleis Presentation of MacOS X 10.1 with Chris Romine, Apple Service Engineer
- November 15
- Appleis Volunteer MUG Teams Chat - World Without Borders Topic: Holiday Meetings: What Is Your MUG Doing This Year?
- MacEurope.net Chat
- November 17
- Apple Presentation on MacOS X - Houston Area Apple User Group
- You Donit Know Mac - Oregon Statewide MUG Event - Portland
You can find more information on these events at the MUG Center.