MaBaSoft has released an update for Application Wizard, bringing it to version 1.1. Application Wizard is a an app utility designed for faster app management within OS X. The update ships with several new features including new menu and window options. According to MaBaSoft:
MaBaSoft releases Application Wizard 1.1.
Application Wizard makes working with applications on Mac OS X easier and quicker. Application Wizard lets you open, quit, show and hide single applications or groups of applications.
With Application Wizard you can also force applications to quit and relaunch them, start and stop Classic, relaunch the Finder and the Dock, log out, put your computer to sleep, restart it and shut it down.
Whatis new in Application Wizard 1.1?
- The menu panel can now be configured by showing, hiding and rearranging buttons
- The Application Wizard preferences have a now a Menus pane providing options to configure the Open, Quit, Switch and Special menus
- The Show icons option has been introduced. This option lets you show and hide icons in the Open, Quit, Switch and Special menus
- The Selectable group menu items option has been introduced
- The Show empty groups option has been introduced
- The Show groups with no running applications option has been introduced
- The Make folder menus hierarchical option has been introduced
- The Turn off automatic synchronization option has been introduced
- The Open menu can now be configured by removing unnecessary items
- and more...
You can find more information about the Application Wizard update at the MaBaSoft Web site. Application Wizard is available for US$15.00.