MacFitIt turned ten on March 20th, and is giving away ten-themed prizes to celebrate. MacFitIt was launched in 1996 by TMO columnist and author Ted Landau, and has grown into a community-based support network form Mac users. Mr. Landau recently recounted the adventure that started as the Sad Macs Update Site and eventually evolved into MacFitIt.
The MacFixIt sweepstakes prizes include:
- Ten 10 year subscriptions to MacFixIt Pro
- Ten autographed copies of Mac OS X Help Line by Ted Landau
- Ten sets of A-302 docking iPod speakers from iRhythms
- Ten iPod Cocoons from STM
- Ten two-disc sets of A Year of Fixes, the MacFixIt Archive CD-ROMs. Winners get both the 2004 and 2005 editions.