MacMuse Software has released an update for the Classic and OS X versions of QuizMaker Pro, bringing them to versions 4.22 and 4.2 respectively. QuizMaker Pro is a quiz creation and administrative app designed for educators in the classroom environment. The update features minor performance tweaks and bug fixes. According to MacMuse Software:
MacMuse Software, Shareware for Education, announces the release of version 4.22 for Mac Classic and version 4.2(OSX) for Mac OS 10.1 of QuizMaker Pro, the all-in-one quiz application for the Macintosh.
This upgrade adds several user requested features as well as fixing some bugs.
QuizMaker Pro 4.2 is a full-featured Macintosh application which generates, administers, archives, and scores multiple choice, matching, and short answer tests. In
this program, the user (teacher) can:
- Create and save multiple choice, matching, or short answer tests
- Edit previous tests
- Have the computer administer the tests to students, notify students of their scores, allow them to review missed questions
- Teacher can see individual student scores and analyze scores by test or by
- Print copies of the test or print the scores for the class
- Include pictures and/or explanations to accompany each question
- Analyse test results by class or by test
Fixes in QuizMaker Pro 4.22:
- No longer crashes if an alternate file location has been moved or deleted
- Fixed parameter Screen to update total questions correctly
- Preferences Screen is now modal
- Parameter button in "Creating Test Screens" now is enabled correctly
You can find more information about the QuizMaker Update at the Macmuse Software Web site. QuizMaker 4.22 and 4.2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$19.00.