The latest edition of the MacNotables podcast throws together Chris Breen, noted author and Playlist Senior Editor, TMOis Dr. Mac: Rants & Raves columnist, Bob "Dr. Mac" Levitus, Jason Snell, Editorial Director for Macworld, Playlist, and macosxhints.com, with Chuck Joiner, Editor-in-Chief of The Mug Center. This week, the group of noted experts discuss the recently released Print Shop 2.0, online photo processing services, the pros and cons of brand-name versus generic inks for your printer, and the demise of Internet Explorer for the Mac.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency
- Google Reportedly Plans to Fingerprint ID to Android M
- Apple Could Add Mass Transit to Maps in iOS 9