The latest edition of the MacNotables podcast throws together Chris Breen, noted author and Playlist Senior Editor, TMOis Dr. Mac: Rants & Raves columnist, Bob "Dr. Mac" Levitus, Jason Snell, Editorial Director for Macworld, Playlist, and macosxhints.com, with Chuck Joiner, Editor-in-Chief of The Mug Center. This week, the group of noted experts discuss the recently released Print Shop 2.0, online photo processing services, the pros and cons of brand-name versus generic inks for your printer, and the demise of Internet Explorer for the Mac.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad