The latest edition of the MacNotables podcast throws together Chris Breen, noted author and Playlist Senior Editor, TMOis Dr. Mac: Rants & Raves columnist, Bob "Dr. Mac" Levitus, Jason Snell, Editorial Director for Macworld, Playlist, and macosxhints.com, with Chuck Joiner, Editor-in-Chief of The Mug Center. This week, the group of noted experts discuss the recently released Print Shop 2.0, online photo processing services, the pros and cons of brand-name versus generic inks for your printer, and the demise of Internet Explorer for the Mac.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay