In the latest MacNotables podcast, TMOis editor-in-chief, Bryan Chaffin, and MacVoices host, Chuck Joiner, discussing what it takes to cover Macworld Expo, the Disney and Pixar merger, privacy issues surrounding the iTunes Mini Store, iPod add-ons for Vespa scooters, and more. The podcast brings together experts in the Apple world on a regular basis to discuss the latest news and issues that matter to the Mac community. The MacNotables podcast is available at the MacNotables Web site, and you can subscribe to it via RSS here.
← Previous Article
macware announced the immediate availability of Logo Design Studio for the Mac on Thursday.
Next Article →
SmileOnMyMac announced the immediate availability of Universal Binary versions of photoprinto and disclabel on Thursday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 8 to Reportedly Include Shazam Music Recognition
- Yahoo! Reportedly Wants to Replace Google for iOS Default Search
- Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Released Free on iPad
- Create Clickable App Idea Prototypes, No Code Required With Marvel
- Jeff Gamet Recaps Macworld/iWorld 2014 at Estes Park User Group
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters
- Apple’s iTunes: Ample Demonstration of Harvard’s Law
- 8 Good Reasons to Leave Apple’s OS X Utility Apps Behind