In the latest MacNotables podcast, TMOis editor-in-chief, Bryan Chaffin, and MacVoices host, Chuck Joiner, discussing what it takes to cover Macworld Expo, the Disney and Pixar merger, privacy issues surrounding the iTunes Mini Store, iPod add-ons for Vespa scooters, and more. The podcast brings together experts in the Apple world on a regular basis to discuss the latest news and issues that matter to the Mac community. The MacNotables podcast is available at the MacNotables Web site, and you can subscribe to it via RSS here.
← Previous Article
macware announced the immediate availability of Logo Design Studio for the Mac on Thursday.
Next Article →
SmileOnMyMac announced the immediate availability of Universal Binary versions of photoprinto and disclabel on Thursday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Fixes MacBook Air (Mid 2011) Sleep Issue with Firmware Update
- Apple Reportedly Orders 70-80 Million Large Screen iPhones for Q4
- Five Third Party Extensions Announced for iOS 8
- Apple Faces Patent Infringement Lawsuit over iPhone 5 Speech Recognition
- Apple’s 2014 London iTunes Festival to Include Maroon 5, Pharrell Williams