In the latest MacNotables podcast, TMO and Chicago Sun Times columnist Andy Ihnatko, Macworld Editor and author Dan Frakes, and MacVoices host Chuck Joiner share their views on Appleis new product announcements from February 28. Dan Frakes was at the event and offers his perspective as an attendee, and Andy Ihnatko and Chuck Joiner provide their unique insight on the Intel-based Mac mini and the iPod Hi-Fi, and what they mean to you. The MacNotables podcast is available at the MacNotables Web site, and you can subscribe to it via RSS here.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming