In the latest MacNotables podcast, TMO and Chicago Sun Times columnist Andy Ihnatko, Macworld Editor and author Dan Frakes, and MacVoices host Chuck Joiner share their views on Appleis new product announcements from February 28. Dan Frakes was at the event and offers his perspective as an attendee, and Andy Ihnatko and Chuck Joiner provide their unique insight on the Intel-based Mac mini and the iPod Hi-Fi, and what they mean to you. The MacNotables podcast is available at the MacNotables Web site, and you can subscribe to it via RSS here.
← Previous Article
XtraLean Software announced the immediate availability of ImageWell 2.1 on Wednesday.
Next Article →
Registration for the MacLive Conference is now open, and early bird pricing is available through April 7. The MacLive Conference…
Recent News See All »
- Microsoft Pilot Program Allows Developers to Respond to App Reviews
- Dropbox gets Deeper into Photo Management with Loom Purchase
- RadioShack Planning iPhone 5s Discount this Friday
- Apple’s iOS 8 to Reportedly Include Shazam Music Recognition
- Yahoo! Reportedly Wants to Replace Google for iOS Default Search