In the latest MacNotables podcast, TMO and Chicago Sun Times columnist Andy Ihnatko, Macworld Editor and author Dan Frakes, and MacVoices host Chuck Joiner share their views on Appleis new product announcements from February 28. Dan Frakes was at the event and offers his perspective as an attendee, and Andy Ihnatko and Chuck Joiner provide their unique insight on the Intel-based Mac mini and the iPod Hi-Fi, and what they mean to you. The MacNotables podcast is available at the MacNotables Web site, and you can subscribe to it via RSS here.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board