In the latest MacNotables podcast, TMO and Chicago Sun Times columnist Andy Ihnatko, Macworld Editor and author Dan Frakes, and MacVoices host Chuck Joiner share their views on Appleis new product announcements from February 28. Dan Frakes was at the event and offers his perspective as an attendee, and Andy Ihnatko and Chuck Joiner provide their unique insight on the Intel-based Mac mini and the iPod Hi-Fi, and what they mean to you. The MacNotables podcast is available at the MacNotables Web site, and you can subscribe to it via RSS here.
Recent News See All »
- Adonit, Evernote Intro Higher Precision Jot Script 2 iPad Stylus
- Facebook is Tracking You Even if You Don’t Have an Account
- Musicians Launch ‘Tidal’ Streaming Music Service to Reestablish Value of Music
- Apple Retail Expands Trade-Ins to Non-Apple Phones
- ifoAppleStore Calls it Quits, ‘My Work Is Done’