MacPips has released a Beta of Loopifier, a utility that lets GarageBand users set an audio fileis gain and fade in/fade out settings to create seamless Apple Loops, as opposed to using a labor-intensive trial-and-error process. It requires Mac OS X v10.2.6 and Java 1.4.2. The Beta expires on Sept. 15.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday