MacPips has released a Beta of Loopifier, a utility that lets GarageBand users set an audio fileis gain and fade in/fade out settings to create seamless Apple Loops, as opposed to using a labor-intensive trial-and-error process. It requires Mac OS X v10.2.6 and Java 1.4.2. The Beta expires on Sept. 15.
← Previous Article
Markzware on Friday released ID2Q7, a utility that converts Adobe InDesign files created with versions 1.5 through 4.x of the…
Next Article →
QuickerTek announced the immediate availability of a new AirPort 5.5dBi booster antenna for the 15-inch MacBook Pro on Monday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album