MacPips has released a Beta of Loopifier, a utility that lets GarageBand users set an audio fileis gain and fade in/fade out settings to create seamless Apple Loops, as opposed to using a labor-intensive trial-and-error process. It requires Mac OS X v10.2.6 and Java 1.4.2. The Beta expires on Sept. 15.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today