MacPips has released a Beta of Loopifier, a utility that lets GarageBand users set an audio fileis gain and fade in/fade out settings to create seamless Apple Loops, as opposed to using a labor-intensive trial-and-error process. It requires Mac OS X v10.2.6 and Java 1.4.2. The Beta expires on Sept. 15.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless