MacPractice Inc announced on Monday that it has added Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) support to its self-named application for managing medical offices. The updated version of MacPractice also added support for MedAvantis Premium Portal Services. Pricing information is available from MacPractice on request.
← Previous Article
TheBrain Technologies announced the immediate availability of PersonalBrain 4.0 on Monday. PersonalBrain is an application that allows users to organize…
Next Article →
LaCie announced on Monday that their line of on-the-go Mobile Hard Drives has been expanded to include a 250 GB…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman