MacSpeech announced the immediate availability of a new iListen ScriptPak for GarageBand 3 on Friday. The new ScriptPak adds over 100 commands that let you use spoken words to control GarageBand 3 instead of menus and keyboard commands, and even lets you move forwards or backwards an exact number of measures in a song. It requires iListen 1.7 or higher. The ScriptPak for GarageBand 3 costs US$15, and is available for download at the MacSpeech Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch