MacSpeech announced the immediate availability of a new iListen ScriptPak for GarageBand 3 on Friday. The new ScriptPak adds over 100 commands that let you use spoken words to control GarageBand 3 instead of menus and keyboard commands, and even lets you move forwards or backwards an exact number of measures in a song. It requires iListen 1.7 or higher. The ScriptPak for GarageBand 3 costs US$15, and is available for download at the MacSpeech Web site.
← Previous Article
Ultralingua announced the immediate availability of Ultralingua 6 on Thursday.
Next Article →
Computer TV adapter maker, Elgato, and mobile TV chip maker DiBcom announced on Friday that they are expanding their partnership…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela with Dedicated Home Page
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry