MacSpeech announced the immediate availability of a new iListen ScriptPak for GarageBand 3 on Friday. The new ScriptPak adds over 100 commands that let you use spoken words to control GarageBand 3 instead of menus and keyboard commands, and even lets you move forwards or backwards an exact number of measures in a song. It requires iListen 1.7 or higher. The ScriptPak for GarageBand 3 costs US$15, and is available for download at the MacSpeech Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership