MacSpeech announced the immediate availability of a new iListen ScriptPak for GarageBand 3 on Friday. The new ScriptPak adds over 100 commands that let you use spoken words to control GarageBand 3 instead of menus and keyboard commands, and even lets you move forwards or backwards an exact number of measures in a song. It requires iListen 1.7 or higher. The ScriptPak for GarageBand 3 costs US$15, and is available for download at the MacSpeech Web site.
← Previous Article
Ultralingua announced the immediate availability of Ultralingua 6 on Thursday.
Next Article →
Computer TV adapter maker, Elgato, and mobile TV chip maker DiBcom announced on Friday that they are expanding their partnership…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others