MacSpeech announced the immediate availability of a new ScriptPak for Keynote 3 on Thursday. The Keynote 3.0 ScriptPak is about 20 percent larger than the Keynote 2.0 ScriptPak, and includes about 300 commands that let users control Keynote through spoken commands. The ScriptPak requires iListen 1.6.8 or higher, and is available for download at the MacSpeech Web site. The Keynote 3.0 ScriptPak is priced at US$19.
← Previous Article
Pole Position Software announced the immediate availability of LANrev 2.0 with Universal Binary support on Thursday.
Next Article →
MaBaSoft, the makers of World Clock Deluxe and several other applications, discussed its plans for Intel-based Mac support with TMO…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Fixes MacBook Air (Mid 2011) Sleep Issue with Firmware Update
- Apple Reportedly Orders 70-80 Million Large Screen iPhones for Q4
- Five Third Party Extensions Announced for iOS 8
- Apple Faces Patent Infringement Lawsuit over iPhone 5 Speech Recognition
- Apple’s 2014 London iTunes Festival to Include Maroon 5, Pharrell Williams